- A contest starts when at least 10 players have joined.
- A contest starts when the waiting time expires i.e 5 minutes. The additional 5 minutes are given by the system for other players to join once the minimum i.e 10 players have joined the contest.
- You can only play the Contest's game in the entire duration of the Contests.
Example: FreeFire Contest participants are required to only play FreeFire in the duration of the FreeFire Contest. If you submit a result of BGMI/CODM/PUBG etc, then your results will be rejected by the system for the FreeFire Contest.
- You race against other players in the same contest to acquire the most amount of BP as possible in the duration of the contest.
- You are free to choose the game mode within the game and you can play as many games as you can in the duration of the contest.
- A contest ends when a player in the contest has achieved 300 BP.
- Additional dynamic time will be provided for other players in the contest after the 1st position holder has crossed 300 BP, this is the final lap of the race.
- Anti-Cheat system will monitor the results of each individual contest participant in the duration of the contest. A player who's caught cheating will be flagged and disqualified.
- Bot games will get disqualified as part of a live Contest.
- A contest participant will be able to review the results of other participants and report them if necessary in the duration of the contest.
- Contest Leaderboard and Winners will be finalised after the review period. During the review period our Anti-Cheat system will review all the potential winners, cheating suspects and reported participants.
- Winnings will be distributed to all the winners of the contest only after the review period and finalisation of the Contest Leaderboard.